BACK TO SCHOOL DOESN'T HAVE TO BE STRESSFUL
WITH FOCUS, YOU CAN LIVE THIS FALL WITH PURPOSE! PART II
BACK TO SCHOOL PART II
The countdown is here! With the last email, I reviewed the reasons why this Fall 2018 is a great time to rock your health transformation. You can read that blog here: http://220.127.116.11/
This fall, I want to invite you to an on-line support page focused on helping you from Labor Day to Thanksgiving. Becoming a member of the page will afford you daily helps and give you access to one on one coaching services if you opt to use on-line programs. If budget is a problem, I also have a Whole Foods program, and you have a 60-day window to convert your Whole Foods program investment towards your on-line program if you choose to convert. The on-line coaching services and Facebook page support is complimentary. The Whole Foods program is a one time fee that can be transferred to cash on account should you decide to convert to on-line fuelings.
I cannot stress enough how wonderful the weeks in-between Labor Day and Thanksgiving are to have focus and real results on your transformation!!! (The next great run is from Feb to May!)
So many people that I know have changed their health in a matter of a few weeks!
The keys to safe and effective transformation and concepts to be revealed involve the following:
- Learning how to get into a safe, mild fat burn and how to stay there. Learning what kicks you out of the fat burning state is important.
- Training your body and mind for portion control and timed eating patterns.
- Learning the difference between healthy carbohydrates and those that lend to weight gain. This involves learning about vegetables as well as grains and starches.
- Learning the best choices of protein to transform your body.
- Learning what caloric loads lend to weight loss, maintenance, and optimal health when working out in the gym.
- Learning how to calculate your metabolic rate (how many calories that you can eat) with exercise, without exercise and simply to maintain during the holidays or special days.
- A good support system. If you haven’t tapped into the multiple supports available through Optavia, now is a good time to get plugged in. There are so many places to find support that fits to your personal style and needs…the list is almost limitless!
It should be noted that on the 5 and 1 plan, although counting calories is not required or necessary (because it is done for you) learning how to do this, will help you maintain your transformation long term.
Book Corner: We have 2 weeks to get into a good book before school starts! Another good book that I recommend is: You’ve Got This Unlocking the Hero Dad Within by Meg Meeker, M.D. (I recommended, The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy last blog.) This book is cathartic emotionally and a great gift for men and women alike. It's a great gift to yourself!
If you want to be a member of the group that I’m putting together for fall, just email me. If you have questions about on-line fuelings vs. Whole Foods programs you can do the same.
I’m leaving you with Dr. A’s Back to School tips:
I’ll be writing again in a couple of weeks! Don’t be shy. Let me hear from you